:: 2012 Summer Anime ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Am here for a short update on my current interest - anime! And it's summer, so what can you expect less from here? Haha. So, I watched these two new animation yesterday and here goes nothing~

Arcana Famiglia [or you can refer the full title from the image] unveils the story of Arcana [a kind of power] users. An Arcana Duello was to be conducted by Mondo, the 'Papa' of the Arcana family and whoever wins the battle will be granted his / her wish as well as make one as the next 'Papa' and marry to his daugther. From here, it focuses on characters - Felicita [the daughter], Liberta and Nova. Not only that, there are also characters like Debito, Pace, Luca, Dante and also Jolly.



Tari Tari tells the stories of five main characters - Wakana, Wien, Taichi, Konatsu and Sawa in their third-year high school year. They, who are too young to be addressed as adults, are no longer think themselves as children any longer as all of them have their own matters. With the same interest on music, they bond together.

Well I must say that this is the first time I have seen the animations. To be honest, I am very happy to see bishounen [or what the otaku would call as 'beautiful man'] designs as well as their interesting plot. Now I'm anticipating other upcoming new animations on head!

That's all for now, till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::