:: Because We Learn, We Have Fun! ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: YIPPEEE!]
Yesterday, we had our fifth presentation on Child Development and...
we got to play 'Do as I say' and Musical Chair. The first game, we all played inside the class.
The second one, we did it OUTSIDE on the road.
In the end, because we learned how we, once-upon-a-time-a-child-too, behaved and felt, we have one of the joyous day, HERE IN CAMPUS. That's all for now. Till then.
p.s. And I enjoyed taking photos, AGAIN!
[mode: YIPPEEE!]
Yesterday, we had our fifth presentation on Child Development and...
we got to play 'Do as I say' and Musical Chair. The first game, we all played inside the class.
The second one, we did it OUTSIDE on the road.
When we all played Musical Chair, not only for the sake of the subject [I think] all of us have the most enjoyable moments as perhaps we think of our childhood memories; when we used to play this kind of games. For example, Ting-ting, Hide-and-Seek, The polices and the robbers, Hantu Rimau [or what I called as Datuk Harimau] and other games!
Just as how we feel at that moment here, the feelings are the same as before but of course, now I played this game with grownups .
p.s. And I enjoyed taking photos, AGAIN!
Comments
Bah, iyalaaa~