:: Sweet Saturday ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode : BIG~!?]
Just a short word update and more photo update from yours truly.
Yesterday, there was 'Banner Painting Rally' held at the main hall in campus. To be honest, I was very guilty because I didn't help my friend during that time even though I was there too. [Sorry~]
Afterwards, we went to the cinema and watch 'Man on a Ledge' [in which I will write this after B.I.G..] Oh yeah, before we really headed home, we saw shooting of 'Paling Manang' which I have no idea about this show at all~
Well, that's all for now. Till then~ [a week later~]
[mode : BIG~!?]
Just a short word update and more photo update from yours truly.
Yesterday, there was 'Banner Painting Rally' held at the main hall in campus. To be honest, I was very guilty because I didn't help my friend during that time even though I was there too. [Sorry~]
Then, my parents picked me up in the afternoon and at Karamunsing, I had my lunch with this~
| Kung Po Chicken Rice! |
| At Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu~ |
Comments