:: Start from the Scratch! ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: i'm okay.]

Hey ya'! Long time since last update here. Oh yeah, Selamat menyambut Maulidur Rasul to all my friends and family, I would say. Here I am, at home, watching movies and soon, doing some tasks. [sigh]

Anyway, yesterday I went to Karamunsing Complex to buy myself graphic tablet. It's not the one I desired, but it brings satisfaction within me. [I still want DSLR camera!] Until now, I still have a tough time to use it when it comes to drawing. Since I can draw, this also helps me a lot in digital arts. For now, I can only sketch.

Like this...

and like this...
What do you think, me drawing using graphic tablet? I bet it's a bit different!
That's all for now. Till then!

Comments

Beautiful Dawn. said…
waaaaaaaaa bes oo umi..ada suda oo graphic tablet da..next tym, u draw me ahh.. transform me into anime..heee~ :D :D
Nadie said…
yaa, tablet murah ja pun...
blh ja bh klu kmu, che~ :D

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::