:: A B.I.G. step ahead ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: tired and longing to sleep again!]

First of all, I missed blogging throughout BIG program at Kem Malanggang, Kiulu. There are a lot of things I long to express. Of course both good and bad things happened during that time. And yes, I myself acknowledging my own flaws and mistakes for what had happened. [Sorry to those who are involved]

Negative things happened in my view?
The ONE thing I really regretted was that I myself had neglected [accidentally] my night shift and leave my friends by themselves. When we had REFLECTION session within ourselves and I know when one of them said something about it, I do feel offended. At the same time, I learned my lesson of not taking a matter lightly. Therefore, I really am in fault and I am sorry for what had happened.
Another thing was that I failed to do my duty as a leader for my team. I myself acknowledging that I lack of leadership within myself. This is my first time of handling and controlling 12 people who have so many differences in their personalities. Again, I apologized for not being a good leader.

Positive things happened in my view?
Yes, my favorite part of this so-called reflection of mine~ I was able to accomplish jungle trekking for the second time in my life without me being a crybaby. I am really happy to assist my friends throughout our journey to our destination as well as the cooking part. Also, I did water rafting for the first time in my life alongside 5 of my batch mates and a very cool uncle rafter who has assisted us. The overall activities during BIG were exciting and yeah, I really enjoyed my times at Kiulu~ [singing out loud in my heart]

As to conclude this, I am grateful for having friends who helped me out throughout the program. [sobs]Thank you so much for enduring the hardships~ You guys are A-AWESOME! Despite of the nags and lectures, I will always cherish the moments in my heart. I am so going to miss that amazing experience! And yes, it is a very BIG step to become more independent person as well as well-prepared teacher-to-be.

That's all, till then.
p.s. Click HERE for the photos~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::