:: Saturday Movie Treat ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It has been a while since my last entry. Again, am busy with college works and assignments - YES, ASSIGNMENTS! So, am so going to ... procrastinating, for now. Anyway, this weekend I didn't go home and so, I ended up going for personal treats. With the verge of allowance's arrival into account, I am really into movies. Plus, the movies in this month made me tempted to watch. In the end, it has worth a lot! I watched the current-popular movie my friends recommended.
It's the "Classic Tale, New Twist" of Hansel and Gretel. A story of a pair of boy-and-girl siblings who ended up at the house of candies become witch hunters as they grow up. Casts such as Gemma Artenton (Gretel), Jeremy Renner (Hansel), Famke Janssen (Muriel the Witch) and Thomas Mann (Benjamin) as well as others has portrayed a great deal of their own characters in the movie, especially Jeremy Renner, who has acted in the Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol alongside Tom Cruise *giggle*.
What made me love this movie was its 3D-like motions, super blood gushing and super bad fighting scenes, love scene; I could only be MESMERIZED, AMAZED and IMPRESSED by its realistic visualization! Would love to recommend to all who haven't watched Hansel and Gretel : Witch Hunters. HOWEVER, IT'S ALSO A CAUTION AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T STAND ANYTHING SUPER VIOLENT ACTIONS AND YOUNG CHILDREN (just like my cousin who ended up closing her eyes from the start).
What made me love this movie was its 3D-like motions, super blood gushing and super bad fighting scenes, love scene; I could only be MESMERIZED, AMAZED and IMPRESSED by its realistic visualization! Would love to recommend to all who haven't watched Hansel and Gretel : Witch Hunters. HOWEVER, IT'S ALSO A CAUTION AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T STAND ANYTHING SUPER VIOLENT ACTIONS AND YOUNG CHILDREN (just like my cousin who ended up closing her eyes from the start).
Comments