:: It Starts Now ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Last three weeks was all about knowing more about subjects in which we will be having this semester. Wow, NICE! There are times when lecturers are teaching us for 3 hours non-stop and I can see a few who didn't even realize that s/he has a session with our class ... and that will resolute into one thing; BOREDOM.

It would probably agreeable when lecturers didn't enter into the class [IN CASE HAVEN'T DONE WITH TASKS GIVEN], it wouldn't be much stressed. Yet, it also became a waste of time when they didn't attend the class. Less knowledge will be given out and replacement classes are more likely to be done if there's any.

This week, not only the studies, it is also the time for the annual sports day in the campus. Last Thursday, all of us were attending the official meeting - within our respective Perdana, Putra, Wira and Waja team. To be honest, I don't even know what event(s) to participate. I guess, I could be in the marching team for Putra [AGAIN] for this year.

Well, that's all for now, till then ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::