:: It's NEW YEAR! ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It has been a while since I've written something here - yeah, I miss blogging. But I can't do much since I'm currently sharing the Net with my family at home. Yesterday was the last day of 2012. There are a lot of meaningful occasions that happened in my 2012 life. For instance, the Bina Insan Guru program and School Based Experience program as I entered the first year of degree course. Of course, there will be such programs again for this year. FOR SURE~ Today is the day I will be at the dormitory and ... *sigh*
Okay, that's all for now. I will update more as the week goes~ *giggle* Till then!
It has been a while since I've written something here - yeah, I miss blogging. But I can't do much since I'm currently sharing the Net with my family at home. Yesterday was the last day of 2012. There are a lot of meaningful occasions that happened in my 2012 life. For instance, the Bina Insan Guru program and School Based Experience program as I entered the first year of degree course. Of course, there will be such programs again for this year. FOR SURE~ Today is the day I will be at the dormitory and ... *sigh*
Okay, that's all for now. I will update more as the week goes~ *giggle* Till then!
Comments