:: Look Through the Dream! ::

I'm sure that everyone in this world had dreamed their best ones AND worse ones.
Either one, you must have been thinking and wondered the reasons behind all of it.

"Why did I dream about this or that?"

Old folks have their own sayings such as dreaming of being chased by snakes means fated one is nearby. [Or so.] Familiar on that one right? In order to know why, it is necessary to think of what had happened. 
Things that you have lacking perhaps being shown in those dreams, or the other way around. 

Speaking of dreams, I have found this one site. It is very fascinating website where it tells on the meanings of loads of dreams. I would like to recommend for you to visit there and read about what your dream wants to tell you. Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::