:: Things I can't let go easily ::
To be frank, although I hate to admit it I regretted few things
that I have done ever since foundation times.
Perhaps I did a lot of reflective session within myself
to see how much stupid things I have done so far.
Even so, I can't let go of those incidents in my mind.
One thing about me is that I can be easily affected by what people said
about me, that's for sure. I wrote it before that I was affected during exams
because of this kind of uncertainty which I can't even solve by myself.
I can't say I believe 100% of what people told me because that would mislead the truth.
I can't say I didn't believe it because I know how certain people think, somehow.
It's either way - I got stuck in the middle.
I want to clear things out before it started to affect me so much
but I was afraid if ever it came true.
Comments