:: Me, for now, at Gaya ::

Salam, good afternoon peeps!

Well, today marks my forth day in campus. So far, it has been a very fascinating week.
Not only that our subjects are different from before [although it's related]
and new lecturers are going to teach us this semester, it's also that we have sports again
after dismiss it for about half a year. This semester, I'll be playing Netball - yeah right.

Before netball, I played handball and tennis in which that particular sport made me as the weakest of all.
So, yeah, I will try my best excelling myself in netball, somehow~ *trolled*

Oh yes, there will be new junior intakes of TESL, Bahasa Melayu and Pendidikan Seni Visual here in Gaya by next week. By then, it marks my seniority by two years already. Soon, June 28, will be the second-year anniversary in Gaya for us, my TESL batch and PC batch. Come to think about it, I never realized that two years passed just like that. Somehow, I miss my 17-year-old youth. HAHA.

Well, I guess that's all for now, till then.

Comments

Gaby said…
sy mula2 x pndai main netball, skg ok sda...=)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::