:: Anime on Holiday! ::

Hey, hey! It has been a while since I updated my blog. Well, so long for the so-called determination to be active writer during holiday. Realizing that I have one more week before holiday, I guess I have learned much to be more sarcastic rather than being comical. [As a teacher, I should be able to tell a few jokes right? *stressed*]

Anyway, I have promised to review anime(s} [a.k.a. Japanese animation] during holiday and here goes my so-called awesome reviews~
Shirokuma Cafe is an anime that focuses on these three characters; Polar Bear, Panda and Penguin in a cafe named Shirokuma Cafe. For animal lovers [especially yours truly], I would highly recommend this anime for you to watch, like seriously! I am sure those who love cute things [no matter you are a GIRL or a BOY] will fall for this CUTE panda! *cute eyes* 

The animation has released during spring and because of the spring, this is pretty much heart-warming animation! Do watch this! :) *love*
Kuroko no Basket is pretty much unveiling the story of basketball and focuses on two major characters; Kuroko and Kagami on their journey to become number one. For the sports lovers, I would recommend this one because well, first will be the character designs; not too masculine and have pretty-boy face and second, the plot was very fascinating to watch. :D

This animation was also released during spring. Who wants competition, I welcome you to watch this! *love*
Kimi to Boku tells the story of the friendship of five high school boys; [from left to right] Yuki, Yuta, Shun and Chizuru and Kaname, who are living their lives together and spend most times with each other. For those who just love to see a bit of slice of life, well, I recommend this one for you! 
The characters might not be drawn magnificently and yeah, you might got bored. However, this animation is very heart-warming and the plots are much realistic in a way that you can put yourself in one of these boys' shoes. *giggle*
The first season of Kimi to Boku has ended and now, the second season is ongoing. So, if you want to watch this, better watch from the start. :) *love*
For those who just love Naruto, I would recommend you this NarutoSD: Rock Lee no Seishun on your watch list. This one is basically the comical version of Naruto itself and I bet people who watch this will laugh so loud when they see the characters, especially the main characters; Rock Lee and his friends [and that will include Naruto himself too]. Oh yeah, this animation was released on spring, just like the first two anime. 


Surely, my holiday is full of anime thoughts and yeah, I am so childish with the remote control these days. *laugh* Okay, that's all for now, till then!

ps. These reviews are based on my own opinions okay? :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::