:: Incoming 2012 ::
Salam, good day peeps!
[mode : in the mood of packing stuffs again, OR NOT]
Well, this holiday, surely I gained AGAIN. Pretty much of resolution to be fitter vanish in thin air this time. *nod nod* Also, I spent most of my holiday at home. I seldom go out except for wedding ceremony of my relatives or family outing - to Kota Kinabalu ONLY. Not going anywhere because need to take care of grandma. That's all for now. When I paid my broadband bill again, I'll update it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance [again]!
[mode : in the mood of packing stuffs again, OR NOT]
Well, this holiday, surely I gained AGAIN. Pretty much of resolution to be fitter vanish in thin air this time. *nod nod* Also, I spent most of my holiday at home. I seldom go out except for wedding ceremony of my relatives or family outing - to Kota Kinabalu ONLY. Not going anywhere because need to take care of grandma. That's all for now. When I paid my broadband bill again, I'll update it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance [again]!
Comments