:: Kids are TROUBLEMAKERS! ::

Salam, good day peeps!
[mode: *silent*]

Hey there! It's been two weeks since last stay at the dormitory. And it's already December 1st. Goodness, I am total lost not only with the timeline, but also temptation! How am I supposed to get fit like this? [read:frustrated!] Anyway, last Tuesday my uncle and his family came to our house and stayed here for about 10 days. [I just heard that one from my mum.] In days to come, I have to be a babysitter not only for my 10-year-old brother, but also for 9-year-old female cousin and 8-year-old male cousin.

Mischievous right? [Courtesy of Google Images]
As few days passed, well, I'm proud to say that I managed to control my temper a bit. Same goes to my younger sister although I'm sure that my younger cousins are way scared of her because of what had happened earlier.
It was okay at first with them getting fond once again after not seeing each other. I wouldn't bother much on what those kids [including my own younger brother] did since all they did at home were eating, sleeping and playing games - yeah I didn't. Until yesterday.

Yesterday was the time I thought I lost my mind because of that little girl's demands as to make her a Facebook account so that she can spend time messaging with her friend from the big capital of Malaysia. By the time she did it, she forgot her email [used for Facebook] but soon after that, she remembered it back. When I recalled yesterday's incident [which also including my little sister was strict enough not to let that little girl use the laptop within her time], I wish to forget that. About little boys in the house, I would rather skip that part because I'm not that kindhearted to tell about all of this [for now].

And honestly, I really dislike to see spoiled kids around the house in a way that they were not doing any beneficial activity at home other than gaming. Just now, my mum gives me a piece of her mind about my female cousin using our home phone as if it was hers to begin with and also the boys playing computer games for a very LONG time.  That made me really frustrated.

In God's will, I really want to have a better day tomorrow especially with the weather these days. [It's been rainy every evening.] Okay, better get going for now! [smile]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::