:: The Eclipse ::
Salam, good day peeps~
[mode: relaxing~]
Hey there! Long time since my last entry here. Just a short update from me.
Tonight, the moon eclipse occur. Yeah, to be honest, it was really tiresome to wait.
Just imagine of one hour watching the eclipse while complaining much.
I mean the clouds are endless! I almost missed the moment and almost give up too.
But, it turns out to be very well as me and my family [except my first little bro and dad]
as we waited. Worth a while just to witness it.
It made me realized of how great God's power is. [smile] Subhanallah~
[mode: relaxing~]
Hey there! Long time since my last entry here. Just a short update from me.
Tonight, the moon eclipse occur. Yeah, to be honest, it was really tiresome to wait.
Just imagine of one hour watching the eclipse while complaining much.
I mean the clouds are endless! I almost missed the moment and almost give up too.
But, it turns out to be very well as me and my family [except my first little bro and dad]
as we waited. Worth a while just to witness it.
It made me realized of how great God's power is. [smile] Subhanallah~
Comments