:: Welcome Back ::

Taken by my mother. [smile]

Salam, good evening!
[mode : saying 'I'm okay']

Woah, it's been a week [or more] since I have entered new blog post. I miss writing in my blog. I hope that within next week, I will have my laptop. Oh yes, I almost forgot to say ...
Welcome, Semester 3!
[I was hoping to say it. *smile*]

Well, to be honest, my first week was so-so. All I can say is that I'm happy but, I'm not that sad either. Last Monday was the day that NEW INTAKE FOR TESL STUDENTS [and MATHS] were registered and having their orientation week, as for me, it indicated that I'm a one-year senior for my new juniors. Ah, speaking of juniors, to be honest, I never expected myself to be EXCITED as I have seen them when I go to cafeteria and have my breakfast. At the same time, I met familiar faces from my batch and met my seniors [PISMP TESL Sem. 2, Cohort 5, and UiTM] too. [Sadly, I haven't say HI to C5 seniors yet. Hopefully I will say it. *smile*]

About the juniors, certainly I don't have the chances to meet ALL of them. However, I have some time to go to 'surau'. I never intended to meet them, because all I could think of was my family who left for K.L. as my father graduated from O.U.M. this year. I kept my mouth shut for a while until I made up my mind to talk to them. When I talked to them, somehow I felt better and also, I made a close relationship with juniors. As day passed by like wind blowing, I realized that I really enjoyed myself for the sake of the time. Besides, I can recall my past experience as a junior once, right? [giggle] What I never realized was that I started to go to 'surau' every night for first week of the semester. I hope that I will be more obligate to go there and pray. [smile]

As for stories in my class this week, well, I was anticipating to enter a new class. However, when my friend ordered us to go to the cabin, I was a little bit surprised. I can't deny that I was disappointed. But then, from the incident, there must be a miracle within. Our seating arrangement changed too. Some of our subjects were being taught by NEW lecturer. Most importantly, our dear tutor has already settled down in Melbourne, Australia. [I wonder how's her life there. *smile*] Surprisingly, some of my friends already made class attires. I'm envious, but can't say much since I haven't yet sent my cloth to the tailor. Bummer.

I guess I better go for now [or my youngest brother will end up nagging for computer].

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::