:: 1/3 of Holiday ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : satisfaction!]

Just today, I did lots of customizations for my blog templates. I realized that the template doesn't suit the background of my choice. So, I changed and changed. Well, it's not that cute-looking anymore as before. But, I really satisfied with this one.

You see, my friends commenting me for the inconveniences regarding to my blog and most of the time saying, "Lambat betul mau buka blog kau tue." Well, I did also having that problem after they said it. But I keep denying things and said to myself that their laptops are lagging frequently.

When I already have my laptop after had been fixed before, I decided to change the template. I want to have anime-like background. And, this is how it looked like!

As a result of busy with typing and watching laptop, I spent my 1/3 of my holiday without knowing that it's already a week. [giggle] Hope I'm not getting Computer Vision Syndrome[click me], and able to do some leftover school works, BOO! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::