:: Story (2) ::

Salam, good evening!
[mode : two weeks already?! *choke*]

I don't realized that it has been two weeks already! AH! Okay, I think I can't be much worried and anxious to greet the brand new semester with laughter. [sigh] Anyway, I did mention about a new story that I just started narrating it last Wednesday. Okay, bad timing to write story. But, it was something that I like to do, especially in times like this.

I have a very sweet dream for last two nights before I started writing it. Though it was short, but I was overwhelmed as if I'm experiencing it in real life. How I wish. So, I write the story based on the dream. To be frank, it's not my first time writing it based on one's dream. In fact, I have made a doujinshi story of Alice Academy when I was in my secondary school and some of the plot was based from my best friend's dream. It was a little bit confusing when I heard it, but then I tried it out. That also was my first time writing in English Language, and some Japanese words were included by that time.

I made the story because I don't want to lose any of the memories in my dream. [smile] Perhaps, I could post the story later on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::