:: Bad First Week of New Start ::


Salam, good evening!
[mode : crying]

For past few days before the weeks come to the end, it was raining cats and dogs.
Huh. To tell the truth, now, I'm so serenading inside. The bad week starts off with the departure of my family [my father, my mother, my sister and my two brothers] from Sabah to K.L. because father will graduated this Sunday. Congratulations, papa! [smile] I can't stop being sad inside, since I am left behind since I have my new semester next week.
Then, another MISCHIEF happened, whereby my laptop was damaged AGAIN! It's not because of viruses. Its screen was broken INSIDE. Now I only able to write this with the help of the monitor in my home. I told my parents about the damage. I'm now confused whether I should bring my laptop to K.K. or let it stays. Then, I can only concluded that my bad week HAS started!
Having such overwhelmed feelings inside, I was crying continuously. To add my unstable emotion, there's been a presence I really don't want to talk to. I really dislike when IT was quite noisy about things that I don't even want to hear from IT. Now, I'm going to be online. Hopefully, I can cope myself in a better way and my laptop will be fixed.

Comments

Kupi Sajuk said…
semoga hari kamu selepas ini tidak seperti hari-hari semalam. whatever happens, life must go on with all your heart :)
Nadie said…
ya... hope so... :)

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::