:: Which Studio Creates Which Anime? pt.2 ::
Salam, good day peeps!
(Yeah, before moving on to the point of this entry, I just want to update you guys that my grandma's been discharged from hospital and currently staying in my home. Hehe. *pats myself*)
O-kay! Today, as the title suggested, I'm going to do the second part of introducing which animation studio created which anime that you may have watched. So, let's go!
J.C. Staff Lo., Ltd. or basically J.C. Staff has been in the anime industry since 1986 and founded by former Tatsunoko Production staff, Miyata Tomoyuki. Ever since its foundation, the studio has released lots of Japanese animation series, originals and films and it poses similarity to the A1 Pictures and BONES as it has been producing anime of diverse genres - action, comedy, romance, harem and many more. Plus, anime such as Slayer and Shakugan no Shana were few of the anime that has been broadcast in Malaysia. So, I'm thinking that this particular studio is quite familiar for Malaysian otaku(s).
MADHOUSE Inc. a.k.a. MADHOUSE is the anime studio founded by former Mushi Pro members in 1972. Since its foundation, this studio has also produced a lot of well-received anime in addition to their strength in creating TV series and films among the other studios. The fun fact about this studio is that, well-known manga artist such as Urasawa Naoki and CLAMP collaborated with MADHOUSE to create their animation to life such as Monster (Urasawa Naoki) and Tokyo Babylon (CLAMP). As a fan of CLAMP myself, this excites me very much. With that, the anime created in MADHOUSE varies in art styles and genres.
The last studio I'm introducing to y'all is Production I.G. which was founded in 1987 by Ishikawa Mitsuhisa. Production I.G. in fact is also well known in Japanese video games as they have been developing its artworks, intros and cut-scenes. Nonetheless, this particular studio is well known for producing diverse anime, films and originals with genres - action, adventure, comedy, sci-fi, psychological, sports and so on. With clear-cut animation style, each and every anime produced is able to deliver the adequate thrill to the watchers -otaku(s) to be exact.
(Yeah, before moving on to the point of this entry, I just want to update you guys that my grandma's been discharged from hospital and currently staying in my home. Hehe. *pats myself*)
O-kay! Today, as the title suggested, I'm going to do the second part of introducing which animation studio created which anime that you may have watched. So, let's go!
***
![]() |
| credits: wikipedia |
Anime of my favorites and of I've watched (so far);
R.O.D. the TV, Honey and Clover series, Shakugan no Shana, Nabari no Ou, Toradora!, Nodame Cantabile: Paris Episode, Hatsukoi Limited, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Kimi to Boku series, Arcana Famiglia, Joshiraku, Sakurasou Pet no Kanojo, Golden Time, Shokugeki no Soma.
***
| credits: Wikipedia |
Anime of my favorites and of I've watched;
Cardcaptor Sakura, Chobits, Death Parade, Gokusen, Mahouka, Jubei-chan, Kobato, Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro, Ore Monogatari!!, One Punch Man, Paradise Kiss, Prince of Stride: Alternative, Saiunkoku Monogatari.
***
![]() |
| credits: Wikipedia |
Anime of my favorites and of I've watched;
009 Re:Cyborg, Attack on Titan: Junior High, Blood+, Blood-C, Haikyuu!! series, Kuroko no Basket series, Medabots, Psycho-Pass, Sakura Wars, Tsubasa Chronicles, xxxHolic.
O-kay! That's all for now, thanks for reading. Hopefully this would help a bit when it comes to Japanese animation studios. *giggle* Till then!


Comments