:: Of Me and My Current Life pt.3 ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Well, here I am. Writing an entry AT HOME - yeah, I'm trying to emphasize on my current life. Anyway, hope it's not too late to say HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone especially to my friends! YAY~ Today is also the first Monday of 2016 where school terms begins and I would like to wish WELCOME BACK (to school, IPG and even to respective careers). By the time you read this, just want to let you guys know that I was writing this entry on January 4th, 2016.

Come to think about IPG, I can say that I really miss my friends and keep recalling times when all of my friends gathered in the classroom and began chit-chatting about their holiday as well as their fun incidents during that period. I felt so, when my friends were buzzing out of boredom about today in Whatsapp and uploading our group photos in the same app and yeah, I didn't download those because I have stored those photos in DVDs. Other times, I browsed Facebook and ended up having slight envy for my juniors in IPG and I did regret coming back home too soon when I had my internship at my former primary school. How nice living the student life...(sighs).

Moving on. Next!

So, for the past few weeks now, my maternal grandma has been in her critical health condition and it got worsen when she can no longer moved by her own. Three days ago, she was admitted to the hospital due to her conditions and hospitalized until now. So, I have been going back and forth from home to the hospital to take care of my grandma and at those same days, my aunt whom I called Mama Usu have been taking care of her. Among my family members, Mum and Dad came by and visited my grandma at night while I looked out for her during the day. Each day passed and more relatives and aunt's colleagues visited at the hospital and gave the strength for us. At the end of the day, I just pray that everything will be alright for everyone especially to Mum and my aunt.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry for the mellow-toned entry anyway. I was just trying to keep my optimistic self as it is. Thanks for reading, till then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::