:: Oh My Life ::

Salam, and good day peeps!

It has been a while since my last entry. So, I'm just going to blah-blah-blah here for now. Here goes!

So, my final year began with 3-week of non-stop lectures for 2 courses. Each with its own complexity. I can assure you will feel the same if you have to face the same thing everyday. I envy my juniors now.

Then, yesterday, I found out that one of our IPG Gaya's ex-lecturer has passed away due to illness. I was feeling sad to know that. He was one of TESL Group 2's tutor and he was very kind to us. Condolences to his family, for their loss.

Anyway, by the time I'm writing this, I am currently having teaching experience for 3 months and it has been 2 weeks since then and sure, I have my ups and downs when it comes to teaching. I have not done much self-reflection towards my teaching and this somehow backfired me and my lessons again and again. Yeah, that upsets me pretty much this time.

But then, it's life and yeah, I just have to face it with boldness. Yeah...

Well, that's all for now, till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::