:: Of the Drama in Life ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Hope you guys have great mood in facing the dramas in real life. Hence, that is the main topic of the day. *HAHAHA* Big thanks to one of BFF's blog for triggering my idea for this entry.

I'm quite absolute whereby anyone in this world have at least dealt with dramas in real life - though novel-like drama would be nice to be dealt, since it's fictional - and at least overcame with whatever resolutions one can think of.

Well, I'm sure now you are thinking of recent events relating to this topic... because I am

The thing is, no matter how determined you are to not get into these dramas, eventually it will drag you along indirectly through a third party. Example, friendship dramas. You were not even involved in your friends' quarrel but eventually dragged just for the fact that you are their friend and perhaps due to possible reason of you being the cause of it. 

So, if you have those kind of conflicts, it is better to resolve quickly and neatly. I mean that, for real.

That's all for now, thanks for reading. Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::