:: The Heart Wants to Shout ::
Salam, good day peeps!
O-kay. So, I've mentioned in several entries that I'm currently watching anime and then gave my own view of the anime watched ...while waiting for my posting. Ah, that again. Huh. Anyway, during this time, I have not focusing much on reviewing anime movies except for Kokurizaka Kara since I was indulging myself in series instead. Hahaha. Thus, came the idea to write a second anime movie. Without further ado, let's get started!
Let me introduce, this movie entitled Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda (KokoSake), or more known as The Anthem of the Heart. Just for the record, the actual translation to its Japanese title is as shown in this entry title. Yeah. Released on September 2015 in Japan, this movie tells the story of Naruse Jun, a very quiet girl who became a part of Charity Community alongside her three classmates; Sakagami Takumi, Nitou Natsuki,and Tasaki Daiki. Unable to speak straightforwardly due to past incidents that led to her parents' divorce, she eventually changed because of her team member's support and even became the lead female for a musical based on her real-life story.
What did I think about this piece?
First and foremost, I was excited to see KokoSake because of the similar resemblance with AnoHana. It happened that the same production team that brought AnoHana to life was producing this movie. So, I was like, Oh yeah!! In addition, I had a feeling that KokoSake, too, will portray the similar delivery of emotion into the table. As I watched it, it hit me right to the feels. I literally cried and I was overwhelmed with different emotions within me. I really empathized with the lead character; Naruse Jun, and as much as I can put myself into her shoes, I can relate to her struggles at some point, like how she was forcing herself to not express how she actually felt because she feared that she will hurt her family and friends. The fact that she had psychologically thought that an egg put a spell for her chatterbox character, made me realize that people do have their insecurities that they would rather choose to not say to one another. In the end, the characters have their own happy endings. I must say though, it was not as how I expected it to be. But, I think that has been the exact main theme of KokoSake which is, to be truthful and honest to oneself and to each other. I noticed it when I kept thinking about the characters' relationship terms. Nonetheless, KokoSake has highlighted its theme to the fullest and I'm sure that people may have the similar view as I am.
Would I recommend this piece?
Absolutely! I honestly think KokoSake is an amazing feat and I can assure you guys that it will never fail to deliver emotional wise. Besides that, the songs too interrelated to the flow of the story especially those during the musical performance. It wouldn't be disappointing, surely.
Okay, that's all for today. I'll be posting on my Spring 2016 Anime Review soon, so yeah. Till then! Hahaha.
O-kay. So, I've mentioned in several entries that I'm currently watching anime and then gave my own view of the anime watched ...while waiting for my posting. Ah, that again. Huh. Anyway, during this time, I have not focusing much on reviewing anime movies except for Kokurizaka Kara since I was indulging myself in series instead. Hahaha. Thus, came the idea to write a second anime movie. Without further ado, let's get started!
Let me introduce, this movie entitled Kokoro ga Sakebitagatterunda (KokoSake), or more known as The Anthem of the Heart. Just for the record, the actual translation to its Japanese title is as shown in this entry title. Yeah. Released on September 2015 in Japan, this movie tells the story of Naruse Jun, a very quiet girl who became a part of Charity Community alongside her three classmates; Sakagami Takumi, Nitou Natsuki,and Tasaki Daiki. Unable to speak straightforwardly due to past incidents that led to her parents' divorce, she eventually changed because of her team member's support and even became the lead female for a musical based on her real-life story.
What did I think about this piece?
First and foremost, I was excited to see KokoSake because of the similar resemblance with AnoHana. It happened that the same production team that brought AnoHana to life was producing this movie. So, I was like, Oh yeah!! In addition, I had a feeling that KokoSake, too, will portray the similar delivery of emotion into the table. As I watched it, it hit me right to the feels. I literally cried and I was overwhelmed with different emotions within me. I really empathized with the lead character; Naruse Jun, and as much as I can put myself into her shoes, I can relate to her struggles at some point, like how she was forcing herself to not express how she actually felt because she feared that she will hurt her family and friends. The fact that she had psychologically thought that an egg put a spell for her chatterbox character, made me realize that people do have their insecurities that they would rather choose to not say to one another. In the end, the characters have their own happy endings. I must say though, it was not as how I expected it to be. But, I think that has been the exact main theme of KokoSake which is, to be truthful and honest to oneself and to each other. I noticed it when I kept thinking about the characters' relationship terms. Nonetheless, KokoSake has highlighted its theme to the fullest and I'm sure that people may have the similar view as I am.
Would I recommend this piece?
Absolutely! I honestly think KokoSake is an amazing feat and I can assure you guys that it will never fail to deliver emotional wise. Besides that, the songs too interrelated to the flow of the story especially those during the musical performance. It wouldn't be disappointing, surely.
Okay, that's all for today. I'll be posting on my Spring 2016 Anime Review soon, so yeah. Till then! Hahaha.
Comments