:: Twists in Life ::
Salam, good day peeps!
How's life for everyone?
...though I do have a feeling that my fellow friends who are currently tanam anggur just like me, now wait for our teaching posting. Then, my juniors will be focusing on their coursework - particularly those who are now in their final year. I've been in that condition too, so I get them. Laugh.
So, in life, it's possible that every turn you made in each road you chose will have that messy counterpart - where you think you can leave it untouched and go for another but having the similar ones in the midway. I myself had my chances of getting away with things I dislike and go straight to the things I like yet I still have dilemma over it.
It doesn't matter if you are thinking about your future studies, future professions, future friendships and relationships. In each main road to happiness, there are ways that can blind us to lies as well as brighten us to the truth.
How's life for everyone?
...though I do have a feeling that my fellow friends who are currently tanam anggur just like me, now wait for our teaching posting. Then, my juniors will be focusing on their coursework - particularly those who are now in their final year. I've been in that condition too, so I get them. Laugh.
Anyway, back to the topic. Yeah.
So, in life, it's possible that every turn you made in each road you chose will have that messy counterpart - where you think you can leave it untouched and go for another but having the similar ones in the midway. I myself had my chances of getting away with things I dislike and go straight to the things I like yet I still have dilemma over it.
It doesn't matter if you are thinking about your future studies, future professions, future friendships and relationships. In each main road to happiness, there are ways that can blind us to lies as well as brighten us to the truth.
I believe it can be done.
That twist in life - the bad, rotten counterpart turn into the best, sweet end - will always happen if you believe in it.
As usual, that's all for today. I hope you guys will never give up to believe in whatever small path you have chosen in life.Thanks for reading. Till then.
Comments