:: Merely Attached ::
Salam, good day peeps!
How's life guys? Mine has been average. Keep missing my friends and everyone else. Waiting for that posting. Anyway, let's get to the topic, shall we?
p.s. this is going to be another mellow-toned entry. So yeah. smiles.
For past few weeks, I've been logging in and out of this particular social network. I long for socialization with others aside from my friends and family. You can assume that I was longing to meet and talk to new people when I'm in that social network.
To my amusement, there are a lot of them. The youngest would be around 18 and the oldest would be around mid 40. But you know, not all of them have the similar intention when they are inside that social network. To them, that world is where they hunt for their best suited preys.
How's life guys? Mine has been average. Keep missing my friends and everyone else. Waiting for that posting. Anyway, let's get to the topic, shall we?
p.s. this is going to be another mellow-toned entry. So yeah. smiles.
For past few weeks, I've been logging in and out of this particular social network. I long for socialization with others aside from my friends and family. You can assume that I was longing to meet and talk to new people when I'm in that social network.
To my amusement, there are a lot of them. The youngest would be around 18 and the oldest would be around mid 40. But you know, not all of them have the similar intention when they are inside that social network. To them, that world is where they hunt for their best suited preys.
In other words, they are looking for the so-called love.
When I think about those groups of people, there is one sole word to explain everything. That is... attachment, They felt lonely in life and they want to be accepted as who they really are. By being there in that virtual world, they are accepted by others who are much like them. I had been in that situation before and to my surprise, I even felt lonelier than I had been. The people I met in virtual world aren't so real to me. That added to the feelings I have towards them, it was more surreal and absurd. I realized that I had wasted my time thinking about things I shouldn't have bothered in the first place. So, yeah. it hit within me,,,
When people get so lonely inside, they just want an attachment that can secure their shortcomings.
In the end, I no longer have that desire to seek for that kind of attachment, Yeah, I admit that at times, I still have hopes to meet someone special. Even so, I never give up praying for the better and get my head straight to real life. That time eventually will come to me, I believe so. In sha Allah.
Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, and I hope this can open your minds on relationship. Laughs. Till then!
Comments