:: Winter 2015/2016 Anime Review ::

Salam, good day peeps!

O-okay! Here I am, updating my blog while waiting for my posting and taking care of my grandma at home. Since I have the time to spare, I continued watching anime (again) and decided to give you guys a list of Winter 2015/2016 anime I'm currently watching - who knows, maybe you guys too. Without further ado, let's go!



Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) (Trans: The Town Where Only I am Missing) tells the story of Fujinuma Satoru who has the ability he named "Revival". Somehow, with his ability, he is able to prevent any near-death incident. One night, his mother was found dead in his apartment and suddenly became a suspect of Ms. Fujinuma's (his mum) murder case. Using "Revival", he travels back to 1988 when he was still in elementary school. Knowing the fact that few of his classmates became victims to a kidnapping case and the fact that it could relate to his mother's death, he does what he needed to do in order to prevent those cases from happening.

I know, I know. This anime isn't any of my usual anime preference - which is romance, comedy and all. BUT! One fascinating thing about ERASED is, the anime emphasizes on the issue of CHILD ABUSE and I admit that is how I come to watch this anime enthusiastically every week - it's because the issue is highly regarded in the society and everyone does their best to prevent any kind of abuse towards children ever since. I honestly am glad that ERASED can heighten the issue via animation and I absolutely recommend you guys to watch this 23-minute anime. (smiles)


Ansatsu Kyoshitsu Second Season (Trans: Assassination Classroom) is the continuation of the first season of the anime. For those who did not know its synopsis, it basically tells about Shiota Nagisa, a student who is in Class 3-E or End Class as referred to the other students in Kununigaoka Junior High, alongside his classmates in the same class and their octopus-like teacher namely Koro-sensei whom the students are assigned to kill before he destroy the Earth in next March under the instruction of Ministry of Defense with the reward of 10 million yen. Hah, now how's that for living? Rhetoric much.

Anyway, the reason of recommending this anime to you guys is that, the anime itself is so awesome in its own way - with the comedy gags - and the way Koro-sensei teaches the class while getting assassinated... I mean, who would want to kill the teacher who brings the best potential in you, right? So, yes, I would recommend this especially to those who likes classroom jokes and puns throughout each episode.

Prince of Stride: Alternative entails the journey of 1st year high school students; Yagami Riku, Fujiwara Takeru and Sakurai Nana who joined into Honan Academy Stride Club and compete for EOS Tournament with their seniors; Hasekura Heath, Kadowaki Ayumu, Kohinata Hozumi and Kuga Kyosuke (joined later due to circumstances).

Okay, one thing about this anime that attracts me to watch is that, is its sports concept whereby the relay race and parkour are combined into single competition and the venue is usually around town with buildings and man-made obstacles. Thus, you can expect stunts and lots of claps that indicates the relay. For people who are interested, you guys can give this a chance. Giggles,

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu is the anime that tells the story of Kyouji, a delinquent who was amazed with Yakumo's rakugo performance and Kyouji's journey to rakugo begins.

If you had no idea what rakugo is, the term somehow brings the meaning 'Japanese way of traditional story telling' and despite the anime may carry some pessimist tone - perhaps due to the ban of rakugo during war - along the way, you would be able to grasp and learn to appreciate this particular Japanese culture. Also, to be truthful, I know this anime is not as highly expected as ERASED or other anime this season but do give it a try and who knows? It could fascinate you guys.


The last one I'm going to recommend is Nijiiro Days that basically tells about 4 friends; Hashiba Natsuki, Matsunaga Tomoya, Katakura Keiichi and Naoe Tsuyoshi and their respective love lives - mostly focused on Natsuki and his love interest, Kobayakawa Anna.

For your info, this IS your typical shoujo anime but rather focusing in the female view, Nijiiro Days is male-focused. In other word, you guys would be able to see guy's perspective when they want to win their girl's heart. Nonetheless, this anime is the only shoujo anime I'm watching this season and for those who shares the similar taste as mine, do watch it!

Anyway, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, till then!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::