:: Complexity, Inferiority of Mine ::

Salam, good day peeps!

It has been a while since my last personal entry. Not that I want to write one, it just that...I couldn't move on yet. That brings to the main idea of this writing of mine.

Let's just say that, I have my own complexity and inferiority when it comes to friendship and love wise. I know, I know. How come I have these when I have friends? Then again, I'd prefer to talk about how handsomely painful of talking about the worst situations because I know...when I did, it would calm me and get me into track. Yep.

The fact is, - whether it's a man or a woman - I can never move on from mistakes in befriending or believing or having love interest towards someone and if you realize in my blog and Instagram as well as Facebook at times, I tend to write those things. For instance, about backstabbing, unrequited love and more. FYI, by the time you read this, I may look through my blog posts and do some 'entry cleaning' so that you may not be able to read it. Hahaha. Just kidding. *evil grin*

In the end, I decided to go along with it. I decided to hide my inferiority from others. I have to live my life the way I want it to be; bright and shiny.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, till then!



Comments

Reen Althafunnisa said…
Hi there umi! I miss you a lot..Like.. a LOT!
everyone has their own complexes, inferiorities n flaws..
First time reading your blog and this post of yours touched my heart, right there.
You don't have to hide your inferiority.. sometimes inferiority made us human..
You just have to be YOU.
You are who you are.
I miss to look at you who are always look cheerful..
Full of positive vibe and a happy virus..
And how miss to talk to you all about the animes and comics and novels and stuff..

You are one of a kind. ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::