:: Which Studio Creates Which Anime? pt.1 ::

Salam, good day peeps!

So...basically, I have been watching anime at home now that I don't have to think about campus-related matters any longer and I'm so relieved. That's main reason as to why I have been writing anime-related blog entries and probably that's why I will be writing another one relating to anime. This time, let me introduce the animation studios that produced and currently produce your favorite anime and other anime you may have watched all this time. For now, I'll be looking at 4 studios, so let's go! YAY!
***
Credits:Wikipedia

Credits:animoapps.com
First is Kyoto Animation Co., Ltd. or most preferred as KyoAni, which was established in the early 1980's and it has reached over 3 decades since its foundation by Hatta Hideaki and his wife, Hatta Yoko. Since then, they have been producing anime that are "recognized for its high productive values and "sensitivity to the wonders and quandaries of ordinary life"". Thanks for the quote, Mr. Wiki. In other word, KyoAni has been producing anime that touched the topic 'LIFE' and gave every single watcher a tear-jerking moment and realistic puns and gags. Besides that, it also produced simple yet cute-looking art especially when it came to the character design. Look above and you know what I meant.

Anime of my favorites and of I've watched; 
Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Lucky Star, K-On! series, Hyouka, Tamako Market, Free! series, Kyoukai no Kanata.

***

Credits:a1p.jp
Second studio I'm going to introduce is A-1 Pictures Inc. a.k.a. A-1 Pictures. Founded by ex-Sunrise producer Iwata Mikihiro, this Aniplex-associated studio has been producing most well-known anime from diverse genre such as action, fantasy, romance, comedy and slice of life and hence, A-1 Pictures is that one studio that will not disappoint you when it comes to anime selection. Likewise, its animation also differs to one another according to the respective resources such as manga and light novels.

Anime of my favorite and of I've watched; 
Fairy Tail, Magi series, Sword Art Online, Ano Hana, Ao no Exorcist, Shin Sekai Yori, Boku Dake ga Inai Machi.

***
Credits:Wikipedia
Credits:blog.honeyfeed.fm
Third is Bones Inc. or well known as BONES. This animation studio was established in 1990's by Sunrise members Minami Masahiko, late Osaka Hiroshi and Kawamoto Toshihiro and later, Watanabe Makoto and Komori Takahiro joined after the death of Osaka Hiroshi in 2007. When it comes to the production of anime, BONES has produced a variety of genre including action and comedy and similarly to A-1 Pictures, the animation made according to the resources such as manga and thus, each anime created has its own aura and significant designs.

Anime by BONES I've watched (and favored); 
Ouran High School Host Club, Hiwou War Chronicles, Soul Eater, Angelic Layer.

***
Credits:Wikipedia
Credits:blog.honeyfeed.fm
Fourth and last Japanese animation studio introduced is Sunrise Inc.. Founded by former members of Mushi Production in 1970's, this Bandai Namco-associated studio are well-known for producing mostly in action, sci-fi and mecha anime. It is no wonder that their animation design especially the characters and machines are very clean and sophisticated and it's also no surprise to know that this studio has more than 10 sub-studios and produced diverse Japanese animations. 

Anime by Sunrise Inc. I've watched (and favored); 
City Hunter, The Vision of Escaflowne, Mobile Gundam SEED Destiny, Keroro Gunsou, Mobile Suit Gundam 00.

...and that's all for now. I hope this simple overview of first 4 animation studios helps. Thanks for reading. Till then and stay tuned for the next part! Smiles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::