:: Anime Review : Fall 2015 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
So, I'm just watching some anime today...and guess what? I'm going to do my Fall (autumn) 2015 anime review. Do take note that the anime mentioned are those I watched now. So, let's get started!

First one is Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou in which embarks on the journey of Eren, Mikasa and Armin alongside their comrades; Jean, Bertholt, Sasha, Christa and Ymir, and seniors; Levi, Hange, and Rico at Titan Junior High School. The theme of this anime is very opposite to Shingeki no Kyojin which has a much darker and serious-like theme. Since this is a parody of the previous anime itself, there will be a lot of funny gigs in each episode and you will not be disappointed with what you will see. Laughs.

For those who are not fond with Shingeki no Kyojin and more likely to relieve stress with laughter, how about watching this anime? I assure you guys, each episode runs for about 18 minutes and you will not realize the time until it finishes.

Next one is Haikyuu!! Second Season. The story is the continuation of Haikyuu!! where its first season embarks the journey of two high school boys, Hinata Shoyo and Kageyama Tobio who were once rivals during middle school term. Unknowingly, both entered the same high school, Karasuno High, and both of them have to set aside rivalry and work together as a team. Continuing the first season, the story focuses on the character development for each member in Karasuno High Volleyball Team, especially for Hinata and Kageyama.

So, for those who are fond to volleyball or other sports, I would recommend you to watch 25-minute episodes of Haikyuu!! Second Season and you will not be disappointed!


Now, the third one will be this anime entitled Osomatsu-san. From my reading in Wikipedia and Anime News Network and yeah, I read about this anime before I watched its first episode, this anime was once released back in 1966 and 1988 under the name Osomatsu-kun and similarly, it told the story of the sextuplet's daily life in Matsuno family. Thus, on the contrary to the 60's and 80's anime broadcast, Osomatsu-san embarks the journey of the sextuplet from Matsuno family namely Osomatsu, Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu who are living their lives in the midst of the modernized, globalized era.

What first piqued me into watching this was the fact that they opened up a lot of real-life topics such as employment and life survival in a funny yet straightforward way. It can't be helped since all of them are currently adults and they are not working despite their age. So, for those who are into slice of life and comedy genre, you guys can watch this anime. I would like to remind y'all that it may be confusing at first but you will get used to it and you may laugh yourself aloud afterwards.

Finally, what I have here is one of the most anticipated anime series for the season entitled One Punch Man. Basically, this anime tells the story of Saitama, an ordinary man who dreams of becoming a hero and finally he become one after three years training although throughout those years of physical training, he became bald and his expression became more comical. Frankly, after training too much, he somehow able to defeat his opponent with a single punch. Yes, ONE PUNCH and I can't even help it but to laugh and admire at the same time. Aside from the one-punch scene, there are a lot of comical acts in every episode and I can assure a ton of laughter coming out from watching this anime.

For those who are quite a fan of One Punch Man, be sure to watch!

Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, till then!

Comments

Nadie said…
thank you, sis!! hehehe, i'll be leaving another anime review soon. do check it out ya!

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::