:: Yes, I do but... pt.2 ::

Salam, good day peeps!

I've written my first part here. So, without further ado, let's start this topic by this question.

If you have the chance to confess to the person you like, would you do it?

Honestly?
Well...honesty is a good trait and in every relationship, it is a good thing to be truthful with your feelings regardless of who he/she is. Name it; mum, dad, brother, sister, et cetra.

BUT! With that person, THE ONE YOU LIKE, I'd rather hesitate. Yes, I like him that when he is close with some other girl, I felt dim inside. I can't help it but to feel so and thinking,

'WHY?' 

Then again, with my current physique, I am quite sure that I would be rejected. FULL STOP. Once, I even told him directly that he was so good looking that I might fall for him. I still remember his words to me, 'don't be,' with an awkward laugh. I knew what it meant.

'Don't be. I can never like you more than friends.'

It hurt me in here *pointing to my heart* after hearing it, but I immediately laugh it off, saying that I was just kidding when in reality, I was not.

Then, this crossed into my mind.

'Can I confess?'

With that single question, I ended up figuratively walking back and forth, thinking whether I should do that or not. As a result, possible outcomes would be either being just friends or being completely outsider with my current condition.To him, I am total opposite to his ideal and even if I have a chance to confess and he was okay with it, I don't know whether I can hold onto the relationship for a long time.

...So, that's all for now. I'll write again when I feel I need to write my inner thoughts again. Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::