:: Manga Review : Orange (TAKANO Ichigo) ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It has been a while since my last update right? Rhetoric much.
Anyway, I just finished reading a manga named 'Orange' by Takano Ichigo. Can you believe that I read the WHOLE thing in 3 hours? I surely can! Hahaha.
So, let me start my review with the synopsis okay?
One day, 16-year-old Takamiya Naho receives a letter from the 10-year-after Naho herself stating something related to the transfer student, Naruse Kakeru and what would happen along the way. In that letter, the future Naho has repeatedly said that she has many regrets especially regarding to Kakeru and she wants to fix those by making sure that Naho can make the right decision. Along the way, her friends; Suwa Hiroto, Chino Takako, Hagita Saku and Murasaka Azusa, lend a hand to help her to achieve their sole goal: TO SAVE KAKERU.
What do I think about this manga?
Honestly? There have been a mix of emotions that I can understand when reading. It's a roller-coaster and I can now tell that I have fun in getting to know each and every characters in 'Orange'. For example, Takamiya Naho herself. Naho is a very timid and shy teenage girl who has a difficulty in voicing her opinions and feelings and has a low self-confidence towards herself. The events regarding to Kakeru 10 years ago was her main regret as she did not tell him how she truly felt about him and when Kakeru died, she was unable to tell that she dislike the fact that he dated a senior, that she was sorry for hurting him during the New Year's Eve and many more. When she wrote the letter to her 16-year-old self, she wished that the Naho in the past would not make the same mistake and never let go of all the chances to say what she have felt and always keep on an eye for Kakeru from being remorseful over his mother's suicidal death and ended up committing suicide of his own.
Yeah, I gave a bit of spoilers from the manga. Hahaha.
Recommend or not?
Well, to begin with, this manga tells about wonderful memories being 16 - where every emotions exists. Happy. Sad. Annoyed. Overwhelmed. Jealousy. If you love to reminisce those good memories, I recommend you guys to read it either in MangaHere, Mangatown or other online manga sites. It's only 22 chapters and it would not take a day or even half a day to finish.
So...that's all for now. Till then!
It has been a while since my last update right? Rhetoric much.
Anyway, I just finished reading a manga named 'Orange' by Takano Ichigo. Can you believe that I read the WHOLE thing in 3 hours? I surely can! Hahaha.
So, let me start my review with the synopsis okay?
One day, 16-year-old Takamiya Naho receives a letter from the 10-year-after Naho herself stating something related to the transfer student, Naruse Kakeru and what would happen along the way. In that letter, the future Naho has repeatedly said that she has many regrets especially regarding to Kakeru and she wants to fix those by making sure that Naho can make the right decision. Along the way, her friends; Suwa Hiroto, Chino Takako, Hagita Saku and Murasaka Azusa, lend a hand to help her to achieve their sole goal: TO SAVE KAKERU.
What do I think about this manga?
Honestly? There have been a mix of emotions that I can understand when reading. It's a roller-coaster and I can now tell that I have fun in getting to know each and every characters in 'Orange'. For example, Takamiya Naho herself. Naho is a very timid and shy teenage girl who has a difficulty in voicing her opinions and feelings and has a low self-confidence towards herself. The events regarding to Kakeru 10 years ago was her main regret as she did not tell him how she truly felt about him and when Kakeru died, she was unable to tell that she dislike the fact that he dated a senior, that she was sorry for hurting him during the New Year's Eve and many more. When she wrote the letter to her 16-year-old self, she wished that the Naho in the past would not make the same mistake and never let go of all the chances to say what she have felt and always keep on an eye for Kakeru from being remorseful over his mother's suicidal death and ended up committing suicide of his own.
Yeah, I gave a bit of spoilers from the manga. Hahaha.
Recommend or not?
Well, to begin with, this manga tells about wonderful memories being 16 - where every emotions exists. Happy. Sad. Annoyed. Overwhelmed. Jealousy. If you love to reminisce those good memories, I recommend you guys to read it either in MangaHere, Mangatown or other online manga sites. It's only 22 chapters and it would not take a day or even half a day to finish.
So...that's all for now. Till then!
Comments