:: Yes, I do but... ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Before that, let me ask you guy one a personal question. When you have a crush or a girlfriend/boyfriend, have you ever imagine if ...

YOU ARE TO SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE WITH HER/HIM? 


The question popped out when yesterday's class was about to end. I saw my best friend replying to her boyfriend's text in Whatsapp and as I recalled the times she had shared stories about him, I ended up asking about it. Her answer was rather surprising as she replied with a "YES". I expected, at least she would say something like "NOT MUCH" along with laughter. Yep, with her personality, I did. *laughs*

Anyway, with that simple Q&A, I compared to mine since I'm currently into someone-whom-I-had-feelings-for. You know what?

I NEVER DID.

YES, I like him to the point that it made my heart and mind fight inside.

YES, I like him to the point that I felt jealousy when he was nicer to other girls.

YES, I like him to the point of imagining what it would be like when we're to date each other.

BUT, I NEVER IMAGINED TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH HIM...YET.

Of course, I had dreamed of him being someone whom I can depend to. I did, but when I try to recall all those dreams about him, it ended with us dating each other. That's all.

Of course, I've thought of marriage at my age. To begin with, I'm twenty-three (well, not until this November) and also the first grandchildren of my paternal side and somehow, I can read between the lines with my paternal grandparents' words. Of course, I felt pressured when grandpa asked me of this. Who wouldn't? Bet it would be greater for man. *smirks*

In the end, it's an uncertain matter to discuss. Yep.
Okay, that's all for now. Hope you guys enjoy reading, till then!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::