:: Virtual to Real World Encounter ::
Salam, good day peeps! How's your week? More importantly, how's Ramadhan?
Been so long since my last entry, getting more busier with life. But, the main reason for not updating was of course...the Internet connection. Hahaha.
Anyway, back to the topic!
To begin the story, it was last Friday when I was at 1Borneo with my parents to pick up my little sister there. We still were hanging out there when I suggested that we should go to few places together but of course, we will do so if we have our parents' permission. SO...WE DID.
First is to Kaison, where I bought simple photo frame for room decorations. Second is to Popular, where I was looking out for new novels to read and my sister tagged along with me.
Now here's why I named such an entry title.
So, we went to Popular AND LUCKILY, I happened to find new novel by writer Weeda Airiza entitled Jual Beli Cinta (YAY!) and was searching for more when there were few familiar faces from Instagram, Facebook and Blogger itself. Then, it crossed my mind...
Isn't that her? Isn't that Aemy?
Soon after I realized, I decided to greet her for the first time. So... I did. I don't care for the latter part, just that moment. I mean...
First is to Kaison, where I bought simple photo frame for room decorations. Second is to Popular, where I was looking out for new novels to read and my sister tagged along with me.
Now here's why I named such an entry title.
So, we went to Popular AND LUCKILY, I happened to find new novel by writer Weeda Airiza entitled Jual Beli Cinta (YAY!) and was searching for more when there were few familiar faces from Instagram, Facebook and Blogger itself. Then, it crossed my mind...
Isn't that her? Isn't that Aemy?
Soon after I realized, I decided to greet her for the first time. So... I did. I don't care for the latter part, just that moment. I mean...
Where else I would meet someone I knew from virtual world right?
I greeted her and of course, she didn't recognize me at first. I know this would happen, so I introduced myself to her. Gladly, she smiled afterwards and we chatted for a minute or two and before parting, we took a photo together(as shown in the post).
I was happy and glad that I made the first move to greet someone who I never met in real life. Even though it embarrassed me for a second, it worth the effort. Hehehe.
Well. That's all for now, till then! Before I forget, allow me to wish all Muslims "SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI,MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN."
P.s. editing using Blogger app does confuse me after all...huh.
Comments