:: Unexpected encounters ::

Salam, good day peeps!

How's your Sunday? Mine was good since I was hanging out with my close friend and we chatted while having our lunch and so on.
...though there was AR to be worried for...HUH.

BACK TO THE TOPIC!

For the past few days, I had those few moments when I didn't really wish to meet certain people and somehow I ended up seeing them...as if God knew whom I had in mind.

Why?
To begin with, I am the girl who worries too much about everything. Then, even if I want to greet them, I hesitated. I began to wonder whether my presence was pleasing or not. Whether they were feeling the same as me. Those inner thoughts would never fail to freeze me on spot.

Who?
Basically, those whom I wished I never met outside home and campus. Well, about this, I would not comment as much.

When it actually happened, how does that feel?
...hmm...
HONESTLY. Even though I was relieved, this little part of me was regretting over it. I knew such opportunities would come easily especially when they were people you seldom meet in real world and I wasted lots of good chances to do so. Like I've said, I was feeling insecure about greeting them out of nowhere.

Sendiri padan muka. *faceslap*

Because of that, I decided that I will try to say 'Hi' to them because a 'Hi' doesn't literally hurt anyone who greets and be greeted. *nods*

Well, that's all for now. Still have tasks to complete. Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::