:: the stress is on! ::
Salam, good day peeps!
Am not going to be long here, since I'm writing this in the midst of lecture session. Just let me say this once.
Second week hasn't ended yet it seems like we're mentally exhausted from countless and continuous lectures and presentations and draft proposal for Action Research. For the same reason now, I'm getting very depressed and pressured to the fact that the real deal is finally coming. (sobbing) Even if I'm to rant this, it wouldn't make me relaxed ... MUCH. (patting my shoulder as a sign of sympathy for myself)
Well, that's all for now. Till then.
Am not going to be long here, since I'm writing this in the midst of lecture session. Just let me say this once.
the stress is on!
Second week hasn't ended yet it seems like we're mentally exhausted from countless and continuous lectures and presentations and draft proposal for Action Research. For the same reason now, I'm getting very depressed and pressured to the fact that the real deal is finally coming. (sobbing) Even if I'm to rant this, it wouldn't make me relaxed ... MUCH. (patting my shoulder as a sign of sympathy for myself)
Well, that's all for now. Till then.
Comments