:: First Semester of Final Year ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It's almost 10 o'clock here, by the way.
Frankly, I'm currently living my student life in the campus after almost 2-month holiday. In fact, this year is my final year in IPG Gaya. I couldn't yet grasp the fact that I'm now one of the so-called SUPER SENIOR and the fact that there will be Action Research and Practicum and Internship and many other things to happen for upcoming month.
Though I didn't reach the point of being stressed, I do feel burdened with every little thing. One thing surely is the RELIEF CLASS and yeah, I specifically disliked the idea of having night class. I prefer afternoon one. (Screw my foul mouth for agreeing for night class) By the way, there are two courses I need to focus on this semester as it is going to be my last chance to overcome my grades and then, pass in high color and be proud of the end result. Like seriously.
Okay, I think that's all for now. Need to watch Shirokuma Cafe before going to sleep. Still have classes to attend, particularly at night. (Sad) Till then!
It's almost 10 o'clock here, by the way.
Frankly, I'm currently living my student life in the campus after almost 2-month holiday. In fact, this year is my final year in IPG Gaya. I couldn't yet grasp the fact that I'm now one of the so-called SUPER SENIOR and the fact that there will be Action Research and Practicum and Internship and many other things to happen for upcoming month.
Though I didn't reach the point of being stressed, I do feel burdened with every little thing. One thing surely is the RELIEF CLASS and yeah, I specifically disliked the idea of having night class. I prefer afternoon one. (Screw my foul mouth for agreeing for night class) By the way, there are two courses I need to focus on this semester as it is going to be my last chance to overcome my grades and then, pass in high color and be proud of the end result. Like seriously.
Okay, I think that's all for now. Need to watch Shirokuma Cafe before going to sleep. Still have classes to attend, particularly at night. (Sad) Till then!
Comments