:: Long Time No See ::
Salam and good day peep!
It has been a really LONG time since my last entry. Well, I must say that I do miss writing HERE and I have no idea of what I'm going to write.
So, I have 1-month holiday and ... I mostly stayed inside my house, doing all those chores with my siblings. Of all the days I spent throughout holiday, I went outside 2 times to watch Maleficent and How To Train Your Dragon 2 at GSC 1Borneo and Center Point. On my last day of holiday, I went to Grand Ballroom, 1Borneo in replacement of my mum who was attending a meeting in Likas. That day was the Teacher's Day and APC Ceremony and I got to meet my former teachers and getting to know new teachers from another school. If I have the time, I'll upload the photo later.
Last Monday is the beginning of Semester 6 and we are only learning 4 subjects in total. Yep, the subjects are getting short yet I have intuition that its assignments will be very difficult. Oh yes, today! June 28th, 2010 was the date I first entered IPG Kampus Gaya. It has been 4 years since then. As the years passed, I realized that I have studied in the campus for a LONG time and I'm really grateful for every little things happened in my life. That's why I myself want to wish ...
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO TESL & BC (PISMP JAN 2012)!
Okay, I have to stop writing for now. Someone is going to use the laptop soon. So, that's all, till then!
It has been a really LONG time since my last entry. Well, I must say that I do miss writing HERE and I have no idea of what I'm going to write.
So, I have 1-month holiday and ... I mostly stayed inside my house, doing all those chores with my siblings. Of all the days I spent throughout holiday, I went outside 2 times to watch Maleficent and How To Train Your Dragon 2 at GSC 1Borneo and Center Point. On my last day of holiday, I went to Grand Ballroom, 1Borneo in replacement of my mum who was attending a meeting in Likas. That day was the Teacher's Day and APC Ceremony and I got to meet my former teachers and getting to know new teachers from another school. If I have the time, I'll upload the photo later.
Last Monday is the beginning of Semester 6 and we are only learning 4 subjects in total. Yep, the subjects are getting short yet I have intuition that its assignments will be very difficult. Oh yes, today! June 28th, 2010 was the date I first entered IPG Kampus Gaya. It has been 4 years since then. As the years passed, I realized that I have studied in the campus for a LONG time and I'm really grateful for every little things happened in my life. That's why I myself want to wish ...
HAPPY 4th ANNIVERSARY TO TESL & BC (PISMP JAN 2012)!
Okay, I have to stop writing for now. Someone is going to use the laptop soon. So, that's all, till then!
Comments