:: Studying for Exams ::
Salam, good day peeps!
It has yet to arrive. Yeah! I'm talking about the upcoming examination and to be honest, I only studied LITTLE! I'm freaking stressed about this thing and also ... this Cambridge Test that we supposed to sit for today has been postponed to tomorrow morning. Plus, there will be this Potography Contest and I want to participate so bad! In addition, seniors will do exhibition and I really want to go too!*sigh*
Subjects I'm sitting for this examination;
LGA3102 - Songs & Poetry for Young Learners
TSL3015 - Teaching Listening&Speaking Skills in Primary ESL Classroom
TSL3106 - Teaching Reading Skills & Vocabulary in Primary ESL Classroom
EDU3014 - Behavior & Classroom Management
ELM3101 - Moral Education
At this time, I could only do my best in revising ALL subjects [if I'm not tempted by anime and other things] until those days come. Wish me luck by then! Till then, that's all for now!
![]() |
| Image: Google Images |
Subjects I'm sitting for this examination;
LGA3102 - Songs & Poetry for Young Learners
TSL3015 - Teaching Listening&Speaking Skills in Primary ESL Classroom
TSL3106 - Teaching Reading Skills & Vocabulary in Primary ESL Classroom
EDU3014 - Behavior & Classroom Management
ELM3101 - Moral Education
At this time, I could only do my best in revising ALL subjects [if I'm not tempted by anime and other things] until those days come. Wish me luck by then! Till then, that's all for now!


Comments