:: Closing Up Semester 3 ::

Salam, good day peeps!

It has been a while and yeah, I miss writing in my blog. So, when you see my entry by now, that could only mean for one certain thing and that is ...

I'M DONE WITH EXAMS![Yay!]

It's a worthwhile giving up my beauty sleep and money and energy and time for past three weeks so that I could work on my exam grades. Knowing the course-work marks made me feel demotivated at first but then, it made me realize of how much effort I should give in to make end meets. And so, I decided to go for study group with few of my classmates - OUTSIDE THE CAMPUS.

That's that. Now, with the exams 'killed', officially I'm no longer in my first half of second year and something that I have concluded throughout this semester is ... DON'T TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED. Looking back on this semester made me think that I might have underestimated all the course-works [and few lecturers' strictness when marking] given and thus, I don't feel confident of having 3.5 for now. Aside from that, there were those fun times whenever I went for outing with my classmates and fellow friends, TESL Night, the juniors' dramatization, 3rd phase of both School Based Experience and 'Program Bina Insan Guru' and most highlighted was ... *drum rolls* THE BBQ TIME WITH OUR FORMER TUTOR!

So yeah, there's ups and downs for me. Of course, this is only the beginning of experiencing new things. Therefore, I'm going to enjoy myself for this mid-year holiday and perhaps taking driving lesson throughout hols and ... That's all for now! Till then!

Comments

Gaby said…
:( i screwed up my papers.... also not confident of getting 3.5 above. :(
Nadie said…
I'm sure it's going to be okay...have faith!

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::