:: From Vintage to Simplicity ::


Salam, good day peeps!

Am in a good mood [but the weather isn't] for some show-and-tell! Here goes nothing!

My week started with the submission of assignments and files as well as doing micro-teaching [and I did twice in one subject and I felt relieved because it was better! Yay!]. The 'best' part was that we have 3 submission of an assignment and 2 files on the same day as our TESL Night. Being busy much~


At night was our annual TESL Night; the night for all TESL-ians to gather around and get to know others better. *giggle* This year, it was the 2013 TESL Intake Junior's turn to organize the dinner. So, the venue they have chosen was Putera Theatre Ballroom and yeah, it has a beautiful lodge. Surprisingly, the lighting was insufficient for me to take photos so I had to use flash mode and also increase its ISO. [Challenge is accepted!]
Aside from that, the foods were very pleasingly delicious and there were quite a number of dance and vocal performances  ... but the highlight was a senior's Vintage Masala dance performance that lasted for 10 minutes [and seriously, I had pain on my arm at that same night]. That night, I really enjoyed myself by taking photos and ... GWIYOMI! *laugh*

Last Saturday afternoon was our class event and we have a very luxurious and splendid lunch at Promenade Hotel and also a group session with our dear tutor. I was happy to see all the sweet cakes and other desserts and thus, I'm full from eating mousse and cheese cakes. Also, we have some photo-shoot moments together, do GWIYOMI covers as well as getting our class jersey by the time we wanted to leave the hotel.
So yeah, I really did enjoy myself!

That's all for now, thanks for anticipating! Till next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::