:: A Busy Week pt.2 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
I've promised you in the latest entry. So, here goes nothing!

Last Wednesday morning, we have our usual uniform assembly and there was also a special assembly as for safety purposes with the current state Sabah has been for past week. Anyway, that did not stop our spirit to fight for ... annual SPORTS DAY!

The first day's events were high-jumps, rejam lembing, lontar peluru and lontar cakera as well as having a pre-ceremonial event for the second day of Sports Day. [Sorry for my lack of vocab! *sobs*] Yesterday, the events involved were mainly sprints and long-jumps and also long-awaited marching competition! In the end, we got fourth out of four divisions and won first runner-up for marching [FINALLY!] and majulah sukan untuk Gaya!

Our third Bina Insan Guru also held at the UMS stadium which is the same place for yesterday's Sports Day. We gathered right after the closing ceremony of Sports Day and we were given short briefings on our community service. And so, we all teamed up for throwing trashes high and low the stadium and I also contributed even though I was busy taking photos of everyone.

Yesterday's funny incident - I thought I couldn't get out from the VIP room since I'm serving them but I did and I ended up snapping lots of it, in addition of friends' help.

And so, this week has been very exciting and EXHAUSTING one but I was able to enjoy in both because I did what I love most; photography! Till next entry!

ps. Doing this entry while having morning class~ Hurrah for WiFi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::