:: A Busy Week pt.1 ::
Salam, good day peeps!
Am here to give you all just simply on what has been happening in the campus this few days.
I'm quite busy with assignments (in which mainly on doing lesson planning and so on) as well as being involved in Sports Day and 3rd phase of B.I.G. this week.
Today was the first day of Sports Day and I got myself lots of photos. I'm worried for tomorrow though since I'm going to serve the VIPs and I can't get out from designated location until done. Hope I get ample time to snap photos tomorrow, like seriously. Not only that, on the same day as the Sports Day, our TESL and PC groups will be doing our 3rd phase of B.I.G. in the same place. Guess what? I've been appointed as one of the Documentation and Photography Committees ... again. I'm happy about that though.
So yeah, I'll be updating later with photos and more words tomorrow. That's all for now, till then.
ps. Keep the Believe and #prayforSabah
Am here to give you all just simply on what has been happening in the campus this few days.
I'm quite busy with assignments (in which mainly on doing lesson planning and so on) as well as being involved in Sports Day and 3rd phase of B.I.G. this week.
Today was the first day of Sports Day and I got myself lots of photos. I'm worried for tomorrow though since I'm going to serve the VIPs and I can't get out from designated location until done. Hope I get ample time to snap photos tomorrow, like seriously. Not only that, on the same day as the Sports Day, our TESL and PC groups will be doing our 3rd phase of B.I.G. in the same place. Guess what? I've been appointed as one of the Documentation and Photography Committees ... again. I'm happy about that though.
So yeah, I'll be updating later with photos and more words tomorrow. That's all for now, till then.
ps. Keep the Believe and #prayforSabah
Comments