:: From Korea, With Joy ::
Salam, good day peeps!
This afternoon, I joined my little sister and her friends for a trip to school. Not that I missed my school very much, it's just that ... that time, the Koreans came there to bid farewell before heading for other locations in Sabah [I heard it's Penampaung and Kudat next].
Yep, am not joking - KOREAN okay~ Anyway, 10 Korean students from Dankook University came for a visit in Tamparuli [and I'm sure they've been into other states in Malaysia before here]. At first, I myself couldn't believe it when my little sister suddenly told me that. Right then, at that moment, I can't hide my excitement as I saw them in front of me. Mostly I took photos of my little sister's friends, but yes, I did took a few with them as well [above was a photo of Kang Hyun-jung and I].
One thing for sure about this visit they have...was that, I came to realize on the importance of Hallyu Wave [and they called it Korean Wave]. Learning new culture, new language as well as making friends and creating family-like bond from this visit - that's guaranteed for sure [since I saw some sad moments just then]! And~ that's all for now. Till then!
ps. The embarrassing moment when I accidentally asked a favor in native language to a Korean person [who was barely knowing it]! *blushes*
This afternoon, I joined my little sister and her friends for a trip to school. Not that I missed my school very much, it's just that ... that time, the Koreans came there to bid farewell before heading for other locations in Sabah [I heard it's Penampaung and Kudat next].
Yep, am not joking - KOREAN okay~ Anyway, 10 Korean students from Dankook University came for a visit in Tamparuli [and I'm sure they've been into other states in Malaysia before here]. At first, I myself couldn't believe it when my little sister suddenly told me that. Right then, at that moment, I can't hide my excitement as I saw them in front of me. Mostly I took photos of my little sister's friends, but yes, I did took a few with them as well [above was a photo of Kang Hyun-jung and I].
One thing for sure about this visit they have...was that, I came to realize on the importance of Hallyu Wave [and they called it Korean Wave]. Learning new culture, new language as well as making friends and creating family-like bond from this visit - that's guaranteed for sure [since I saw some sad moments just then]! And~ that's all for now. Till then!
ps. The embarrassing moment when I accidentally asked a favor in native language to a Korean person [who was barely knowing it]! *blushes*
Comments