:: Back from Hiatus! ::
Salam, good day peeps!
Am back from long-term hiatus, and so happy because FINALLY the long-awaited ALLOWANCE has arrived in piggy bank after all the RANTS and COMPLAINTS! Hurrah! *heart cheering* Came the money, came the debts! I have to pay all the debts that have been mounting up from January until now; class fee, uniforms, and bla-bla-bla more~ You get my words right? *A* Not only that, I'm now trying to organize my time for assignments and MQA files and I'm so stressed out from the tasks!
Despite all that, I'm also thrilled for the upcoming Sukan Divisi! I can't wait to take more photos with my love, Canon EOS 1100D~
Okay, that's all for now, am going to print out my assignment and yeah, till then!
ps. Aren't we looking nice on that photo?! Loving it all :3
Am back from long-term hiatus, and so happy because FINALLY the long-awaited ALLOWANCE has arrived in piggy bank after all the RANTS and COMPLAINTS! Hurrah! *heart cheering* Came the money, came the debts! I have to pay all the debts that have been mounting up from January until now; class fee, uniforms, and bla-bla-bla more~ You get my words right? *A* Not only that, I'm now trying to organize my time for assignments and MQA files and I'm so stressed out from the tasks!
Despite all that, I'm also thrilled for the upcoming Sukan Divisi! I can't wait to take more photos with my love, Canon EOS 1100D~
Okay, that's all for now, am going to print out my assignment and yeah, till then!
ps. Aren't we looking nice on that photo?! Loving it all :3

Comments