:: My Summary of 2017 ::

Salam, good day peeps!
Hope you guys are doing well today. As seen on the title - yep - 2017 has finally ended and now it is 2018. Three months of 2018 has been a busy period of time but thankfully, the pressure has yet to rise so I am good for now.

So, what happened in 2017?
At work, I was appointed as the head of 2 extra-curricular activities which was Chess Club and Malaysian Red Cross Society (PBSMM). Not only that, I was assigned to take care of Year 3 kids and also became their English teacher for the same year. Likewise, I was teaching English to Year 6 kids for the first time and as the results were out, 6 of my pupils have satisfactory result in UPSR in 2017.  At home, I helped around whenever my family needed such as buying them things they needed for work purposes.

Health and finance related, those things were great. I managed to maintain my weight...which was not a good thing. I also managed to open savings account at the bank and trying out budget planning.

Relationship wise, I am still a potato, and (yes) I am still single. Sure, I have received all the love and attention from my family but as much as relieved I am being a single lady, at times I envied my friends and cousins for getting married before the end of 2017. The thought of having a life partner is inevitable, yet I am unsure whether I will be able to meet someone like that.

Also...
...there were a few incidents that were life changing experience for me. One, I was in a minor car accident. It was in first week of October, before my only sister's graduation ceremony. Alhamdulillah, I was not physically injured ...but that incident took a toll on me emotionally. It got me a bit traumatized and I kept thinking the possible situations that could have happened. Two, I finally decided to take on driving license ...in which I should have taken even before working and currently still having another 6 hours of classes before THE TEST. Nerve-wrecking.

So yeah, that summarized my 2017. With 2018 is approaching second week of March, I am thankful for the opportunity to breathe the air. There are more stories I would love to share but I am going to keep them for next entries. Anyway, thank you for reading so-outdated post from me and have a happy weekend peeps! Till then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::