:: 2016 Summer Anime Review ::

Salam, good day peeps!

Yeah, like the title suggested, I continued watching anime despite hustling and busting my way into teaching. Anyway, compared to last season's, this season compiled more of my favorite genres which are drama, romance, comedy and slice of life and still comprised of anime(s) from different genres such as sports, musics, action and many more. So, without further ado, let's go!

p.s. This review would probably my shortest one ever. *laughs*

Credits:Myanimelist
The first one I'd introduced is entitled Honobono Log. Produced by Fanworks, this art-book-turn-animation simply highlights on the family and love relationships in everyday life. Not only it's heartwarming to audience, Honobono Log also shows that love exists in any way possible.

It's only 2 minutes per episode and yes, you can finish this within less than 25 minutes of your spare time! I would recommend this for the peeps who wants to relate themselves with the characters' shoes - romance wise, that is.





Credits:Myanimelist
The second one is the anime I've been waiting long for its sequel since its first season entitled Shokugeki no Souma: Ni No Sara. Produced by J.C. Staff, this sequel from its first season; Shokugeki no Souma ,embarks the continuation of culinary journey for the high school boy named Yukihira Souma at Totsuki Culinary Academy where less than 10% of the academy graduates become professionals. With recurring and new characters and its rather fast-paced storyline, Souma's cooking survival in the academy continued as he became one of eight finalists in Autumn Elections and competed to become the final winner of the food tournament and hence, getting a chance to be one of Elite 10.

Listed 25 minutes per episode in addition to its evolving culinary experience, I would recommend this anime for those who loves food in general.


Credits:Myanimelist
The third one also is the anime I've been expecting entitled Orange. Do click the anime title for my manga review. Produced by Telecom Animation Film, this manga-turn-anime tells the story of 16-year-old Takamiya Naho who received a letter from 26-year-old self, urging her to make changes in her life so that she wouldn't be remorseful for her previous choices. What made me watch this was because, I really liked how the story evolved in two different timelines and how Naho herself wanted the best for the younger Naho in her future.

I'd remind you peeps though, that the plot may be too fast paced since it is only 13 episodes and each has 24 minutes to cover important events as shown in its manga. Even so, I would recommend this piece for those who wants to reflect themselves in their decision-making aspect. 

Credits: Myanimelist
Next on list is this anime; Amaama to Inazuma. Produced by TMS Entertainment, this manga-turn-anime tells the story of two; single-father Inuzuka Kouhei and daughter Tsugumi and their homemade cooking adventures with Iida Kotori, one of Kouhei's students. This simply heart-warming anime brings the theme of family and how they cope in everyday life together...especially when it comes to that one question; "What shall we eat today?" 

With 24 minutes per episode, this is worth for those who just love being cozy and love foods. *laughs*






Credits: Myanimelist
Next one I'm introducing is probably the one sport-genre anime that I'm watching for this season. This manga-turn-anime named Days is a production of MAPPA and it embarks the football journey for Tsukamoto Tsukushi and Kazama Jin who are both joined Seiseki Football Club alongside their friends and seniors. While Jin being the football prodigy and very good with it, Tsukushi was not skilled in any specific area but has a passion whenever he's into something. Both contradicting personas have each other as role models and it continued to do so as they competed for tournaments.

This anime is currently airing with 24 minutes in time wise and yes, I'm recommending this for those who loves sports and football in general.




Credits: Myanimelist
Lastly is this original anime entitled Bananya produced by Gathering and TMS Entertainment. As you can see on the picture, this anime tells the story of Bananya, a cat living inside banana's skin. Of course, this is no one-man show as Bananya has company and whenever there's no human, he likes to play and being mischievous with his friends. 

Airing in 13 episodes for 3 minutes per episode, this cutesy anime is recommended for those who thinks they can withstand from the cuteness.


So! There goes my 2016 Summer anime lists. I admit that ever since getting job, I've been watching less anime and yeah, laziness is one reason too. Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this entry. That's all for now and thanks for reading. Till then! *smiles*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::