:: Old Spark May Never Die ::
Salam, good day peeps.
How's life so far? Hope you guys doing as fine as fiddle. Mine has been good and since the pay day is around the corner, I am so excited and anticipating the pay I'll be getting this month. Money revolves around the world, you now. *laughs*
But then, that's not the reason I'm writing today.
Amidst these weeks, my mind has been filled with 'old spark'. In other word, the guy whom I liked - and by then, it means I used to have feelings for him. It was rather mysterious one, because even after all these years, I still can have the same vibe when I met him.
I first knew this guy - let's call him "N" - since primary school. We were classmates for most of the years but I remembered we were both in the same group during that one year. Like other boys, they were either short or as same height and in his case, he was shorter than me. We didn't consider ourselves close to each other and I thought it would remain the same...until that one fine day where it changed everything.
I began learning about the concept of love at a young age. At the same time, I began having feelings for boys other than my younger brothers and that feeling itself was something I still cherished until now. Unfortunately, he moved out from the school. I managed to meet him again during a competition and at that time, he was as same as his state 2 years ago and I thought it was the last time...until we both encountered each other after 6 years. By then, he was taller than me and his skin was tanned - probably due to extracurricular activities. I can tell this; I was in cloud nine and flushed when walking and conversing beside him. The spark I've thought gone, has came back and it was because of him alone. I remembered encountering him at supermarket or at the mall few times afterwards and each time, I would be as nervous as butterflies fled inside my stomach. I couldn't keep calm and excitedly talk with him. How embarrassing indeed.
That, of course, remained as an unrequited feeling. Even so, as quoted: old spark may never die. True that. Well, I may have no luck in romance and love overall but I'm sure that time will come to me at the right time. For now, I'll just go with the flow. *laughs*
...and that's all for now. Thanks for reading and see you guys in the next post. Till then!
How's life so far? Hope you guys doing as fine as fiddle. Mine has been good and since the pay day is around the corner, I am so excited and anticipating the pay I'll be getting this month. Money revolves around the world, you now. *laughs*
But then, that's not the reason I'm writing today.
Amidst these weeks, my mind has been filled with 'old spark'. In other word, the guy whom I liked - and by then, it means I used to have feelings for him. It was rather mysterious one, because even after all these years, I still can have the same vibe when I met him.
I first knew this guy - let's call him "N" - since primary school. We were classmates for most of the years but I remembered we were both in the same group during that one year. Like other boys, they were either short or as same height and in his case, he was shorter than me. We didn't consider ourselves close to each other and I thought it would remain the same...until that one fine day where it changed everything.
I began learning about the concept of love at a young age. At the same time, I began having feelings for boys other than my younger brothers and that feeling itself was something I still cherished until now. Unfortunately, he moved out from the school. I managed to meet him again during a competition and at that time, he was as same as his state 2 years ago and I thought it was the last time...until we both encountered each other after 6 years. By then, he was taller than me and his skin was tanned - probably due to extracurricular activities. I can tell this; I was in cloud nine and flushed when walking and conversing beside him. The spark I've thought gone, has came back and it was because of him alone. I remembered encountering him at supermarket or at the mall few times afterwards and each time, I would be as nervous as butterflies fled inside my stomach. I couldn't keep calm and excitedly talk with him. How embarrassing indeed.
That, of course, remained as an unrequited feeling. Even so, as quoted: old spark may never die. True that. Well, I may have no luck in romance and love overall but I'm sure that time will come to me at the right time. For now, I'll just go with the flow. *laughs*
...and that's all for now. Thanks for reading and see you guys in the next post. Till then!
Comments