:: Being that bad, isn't it? ::

Salam, good day peeps!

It's just one fine day that I've decided to write about this. Well, I don't know how you would perceive this topic, but try to relate each other okay? Let's get started! Smiles.

Image courtesy from quoteswarehouse.com and of course, Mr. Google. Laughs.

First of all, this quote here, doesn't it feel shockingly true to you guys? Surely, I myself admit that it is TRUE


Why? You knew few people very close and became your long-term friends. They were always there when you needed some good listener and problem solver to clear all those confusing questions in your mind and at times, it goes the same way.

But then! Certain matters go beyond your control and because of all the tension, it results into the end of the (so-called) close friendship between you guys and thus, this occurs.

We may not realize it, BUT IT HAPPENS. Regardless of you being the pacifist, optimist or what not, THIS DEM THING WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY. You or the other party will start talking behind each other. When you and that person end up in group project and things go haywire in the end, YOU WILL TALK SOMETHING like this;

"A did not complete his part of the project and I had to finish it by myself!"
"B was absent throughout the project, saying she was sick that time but then she was just lazing on her freaking bed!"
"C had never discussed with us and suddenly changed everything at the eleventh hour!"

You get me with those examples right? 
Because I hope you guys did.

Nonetheless, I also happened to be one of those people who got back-stabbed by those type of people. I honestly disliked this thing but guess what? Even without you in my life, I'll be just fine. Read: JUST FINE.

Well, before I end this, I would like to advise you guys that if you dislike someone for past mistakes, better tell it straight to his/her face and don't back-stab each other if you guys really cared for one another. 

SERIOUSLY!
... and, that's all for now, till then. :)
ps. I tried to hold it back but ... that happened. Again, sorry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::