:: Thinking of You ::

Salam, good day peeps!

I told you previously that I began writing stories based on true stories I've known and experienced throughout my life. Well, indirectly I did mention that. Giggles. Anyway, I am currently reading novels to enhance my Malay vocab, since I'm not good with Malay in the first place. While reading, I can't deny how one event/incident can be so related to myself and somehow, I got so emotional. Just like when I watch romance-genre anime and manga and getting teary and sobbing myself out of nowhere. Then, out of blue, there was a man - yeah, a guy, whatever - whom I have been thinking lately. I got to know him from a certain social network and I don't even remember our first chat because of the app updates, sorry about that. Long enough, somehow he had been a very good and loyal (guy) friend who has always listened to me and my useless talks. If ever we met in real life, I'm going to talk more (laugh), just kidding.

Today marks the last day of 2014. Yeah right! I'm getting older and so do my parents and siblings and friends and ex-schoolmates and acquaintances and finally, the people around the world. So, I decided to (maybe) text him greetings for 2015 in Whatsapp. Who knows, I might get the chance to see him in real world and not virtual one?

FINALLY.
To you, all of my readers.
Happy New Year's Eve.
Happy (early) New Year.

That's all for now, till then - smiley face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

:: Novel Review : One of Us is Lying ::

:: Art Craze of Mine ::